This year Oklahoma Bigfoot Symposium 2020 will be held March 7-8, 2020 at CC Camp in Stilwell, Oklahoma. Speakers include Jerry Hestand, Jim Whitehead, Randy Savig, Robert Swain, D.W. Lee and more. Saturday's activities include a night hike and campfire stories.
Events Schedule for Saturday March 7th, 2020
- Saturday Doors open at 7am
- 8:30 AM - Opening of the Symposium
- 9:00 AM - Viewing of Osiyo Television’s Cherokees Search for Bigfoot episode. With insight from researchers who took part in the episode.
- 10:30 AM - Jim “Biggjimm” Whitehead, Oklahoma State Director, MABRC
- 11:30 AM - Lunch
- 12:30 PM - D.W. “Darkwing” Lee, Executive Director, MABRC
- 1:30 PM - Robert “Laughsquatch” Swain, Director, APES
- 2:30 PM - Randy “Rebelistic” Savig, Missouri State Director, MABRC
- 3:30 PM - Jerry Hestand, NAWAC
- 4:30 PM - Briefing for Saturday Night’s activities. (Night hikes, listening posts and campfire stories)
During the day, day nature hikes for the kids will be taken at CC Camp, workshops on casting tracks and other activities will be announced throughout the day.
Events Schedule for Sunday March 8th, 2020
- Sunday Doors open at 9 AM.
- 9:30 AM - Opening of the Symposium
- 10:00 AM - Viewing of Osiyo Television’s Cherokees Search for Bigfoot episode. With insight from researchers who took part in the episode.
- 10:30 AM - D.W. “Darkwing” Lee, MABRC
- 11:30 AM - Lunch
- 12:30 PM - How to cast a track demonstration, Jim “Biggjimm” Whitehead, Oklahoma State Director, MABRC
- 1:30 PM - Town Hall Meeting, the public can tell of their experiences, ask questions of the researchers, see the equipment being used in the field and more.
- 3:30 PM - Meet and greet with the Researchers.
- 4:30 PM - Closing of the Symposium
Saturday March 7th, 2020 7:00 am - 4:30pm
Sunday March 8th, 2020 9:00 am- 4:30 pm
Stilwell, OK 74960